I'm home

HI all- got back from Ireland last night. Great trip!! Very time-zone confused though. Napping will be required later today for sure. Plane ride from Boston through Denver was rough- guess alot of you had some nasty weather yesterday!! I'll chat more when I'm more conscious. Nice to be home. Can't wait to get outside and see what my garden is doing and how much the new grass in the backyard has filled in over the past week.

Theresa