Re: Frost advisory - not again!

Actually, May 15 is the frost-free date around here, but it had
been mild for several weeks, so I was hoping...
I covered things and didn't lose anything.  It really was just
barely a frost - pretty patchy.  But now I won't feel comfortable
about putting things out even as it warms up.
In a message dated 05/07/2007 10:00:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

In a message dated 5/7/07 5:15:23 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Not sure about Auralie, but here our avg last frost date is May 15th,
> but current temps are up

We had frost on the May 17 last year and May 15 is the AVG last frost date
for our area, too.