Re: tangelo problem

Thanks Jim-
I haven't noticed the leaves curling, but we did heat up all of a sudden while I was in Ireland, so I know everything in the garden was thirsty when i got home and I increase the frequency and rate of irrigation for everything. I'm afraid the timing was just really bad and it likely is too late for this season, but I'm going to add a couple of extra drip lines under the canapy fo the tree and see if I can get more water to it for the rest of the summer and perhaps next year I'll have better luck. I am certain it hasn't been getting anywhere near as much water as indicated in that table.
I appreciate the help!

Theresa

james singer wrote:
Sounds like an irrigation problem, See "April" om this calendar--

http://www.ci.gilbert.az.us/water/popups/citrus.cfm