gardening

I attempted to keep up with the younger members of the group this weekend..... ha, didn't make it!

But I did put a big dent in the weeding- arranging- planting- and
various other garden chores. Still have a bunch of planting to do, but
hoping to finish that by the end of the week, which was my goal.

This holiday weekend, I was hoping to work on the garden railroad.
Decided DH is never going to finish it, so either we can fight about the
mess or I will just do it. thinking a combo of the two will happen....
providing I dont get rained out.

I lost many older things, like a native honeysuckle. Didn't think you
could kill those off!... I have three stands of it, one died, the other
two are fine? Lost my climbing rose bush in the back, what a shame, it
always put out a nice show.

Lotsa stuff blooming already.... roses, gas plant, clematis. I think the
clematis must have loved this nutty weather, never had so many
blooms....

Donna