Re: determinate

Kitty, the Totally Tomatoes catalog says 'Sweet Baby Girl' is
Indeterminate, which is what I would expect.  I don't know of
any determinate cherry tomatoes - what would be the point?
Totally Tomatoes lists it as 65 days to maturity, which is a
bit slower than some.  I would guess you should have edible
fruit in about three weeks from flowers, but a lot will depend
on weather. If nights are not warm enough, the flowers will
not set fruit. Night temperatures are critical for tomato
production - but I'm sure you know all that.
In a message dated 05/26/2007 1:26:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,