Re: anyone id this plant?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: anyone id this plant?
  • From: "Vera Metzke" <vmetzke@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 21:54:14 -0500

This is beautiful....I wish it were more hardy in our area!  I showed
Juanita the photos of both and off we went on Saturday to see what we could
fine in the area first.  We did find the Blue mist and managed to bring it
home.  She looked at the zones and figured her days of bringing in plants is
limited.  We had a fun day and did manage to come home with a few new herbs
and such.  I may have to check into this seed aspect?  Thanks one and