Re: Long Haired Cat advice

Especially the non-neutered/non-spayed.  I had a female cat that  "found" us.
 She would never go outside at all once she "found" us, and  then after
months and months, all of a sudden she took off like lightening on  day and didn't
come back for several weeks, never even saw her.....one day she  ran in the
door just as quickly as she ran out.  Unfortunately she was  pregnant. We ended
up keeping three of the kittens and giving the rest to good  homes, but we had
her fixed as soon as we could...haven't had that problem  since.  She has no
desire at all to be outside.   We have found  that spaying and neutering keeps
that wild urge to a minimum, if not stopping it  totally.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 5/6/2008 2:01:37 PM Central Daylight Time,