Fwd: FYI from Andrea

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Fwd: FYI from Andrea
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 15:56:37 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=xcoOKQ8yHXR8fcG2Uoa+iJjSgHmRD+GpA0Rvohgot1Y=; b=NMBWCjEuyYZg9JF8ejv9HUuI3gfglwGL77xD6EGQdCTQzAcQGqmq5imAKWetXkIkhIPL4Qft5tWS1Kpa8ThTyBhaxZeBQRlYr7EqGxbSTXBjFfNUsoAYuXjKqaZXb0MYlUmpK+w0OYQJHcMCb9MKlfxL4yvakTNmR7N9Xwv5vAQ=

her computer is on the fritz, see below!