From: Patricia
<pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008
10:27:12 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] AHS webinar

It was great.  I love sitting in
my living room and Dan Hinkley is in his
home just talking live to me!  You
could ask questions via a chat line but
no one else can see what you asked.
Then after the  talk was over Dan
answered the questions.  He also offered
his website.
I have one of the plants that he mentioned... a Phormium tenax
rubrum.  I
found it last week at Lowe's..... on sale!  I think I am going to
love it.
Tricia