Re: Fwd: NEUROLOGICAL SKILLS TEST

I got 12 of them.  Many of the items are standard sensory perceptual
phenomena that occur- not really a neurological test, but fun examples
of how normal peoples brains work and can be tricked by environmental
factors.  (there is a ton of research about eye witness errors related
to this as well).
Theresa