Re: Monday

Thanks Bonnie. I found them and bookmarked them.

On May 13, 2008, at 2:30 PM, holmesbm@usit.net wrote:

We found Wigwam, sport, husky, wool very comfortable. You can get them
from Campmor at reduced prices.

[Original Message]
From: james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Date: 5/13/2008 3:27:07 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Monday

Wool socks seem to do the trick all right, Judy. I managed to save a
couple of pairs of LL Bean's rag wool boot socks--they are bulky but
they are also warm.

On May 12, 2008, at 9:40 PM, Judy Browning wrote:

I can recommend wool dress socks for those chilly days. Seems if I
can keep my feet warm, I'm OK. The dress socks are warm without
being bulky. A lot of the better mens wear stores have them on sale
in the spring & summer. Like Theresa said layer up in the morning &
shed all day long.
I planted the Fargesia rufa "Green Panda" today, also the
blueberries, Kinickinick, varigated Cornus (shrub, Magnolia sieboldi
Oyama, Snowberry, species Rosa all before 1030 am. Tomorrow I want
to start planting pots and get after the weeds again. I have a few
prennials to get in also, then I can buy more plants.
Granddaughter's 1st T-ball practice was today. What a hoot. You
could tell we were newbies. The parents of the older kids practicing
at theat field all had their lawn chairs & jackets. We stood around
& shivered. She hits and throws well, but we need to work on the
catching. Went out to dinner, then to buy her a mitt. It's all about
fashion, had to be purple since we couldn't find a green one. Not
quite 7 and already very much into cool.
Judy B z 6 Idaho cool & overcast, then sunny & cool today.
----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer"
<islandjim1@comcast.net