Re: Chemeketa

You may know more than the instructor! And a good way to meet some new people w similar interests.

what better way to learn about the new
Good idea, Jim. That's why I took my degree hort classes. I knew absolutely nothing though, whereas you have quite the head start.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <gossiper@sbcglobal.net>> sounds like a fun class, but wondering, based on your prior plantation,
if all the plants they will be discussing are those you previously
grew....

 Good Luck!

 Donna

james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net> wrote:
 Local community college--Chemeketa--has accepted me as a student, so
now I'm going to enroll in a summer CE class "New and Exotic Fruits in
Landscapes." Might be fun. Depending on how that goes, I may try the
school's degree program--AA degree, that is--in horticulture. What
better way to learn about the new place and minimize the opportunities
to get into trouble.

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W