Omaha road trip

I'm driving with my daughter to Omaha mid June. Anyone near there? or between
Idaho & Nebraska? We're hoping to get there in 3 days or less, take care of
her business in less than 4 days & have 3 to come home. I want at least a few
hours to visit historical sites &/or gardens there. Any suggestions?
Judy B z 6 Idaho
68 F roses , peonies & C. henryii bloomed today. Oriental poppies probably
tomorrow while I'm at work.