Re: It's not just deer

Sounds like coons to me.  Jesse's right about having a dog or two running
them off, but that's a responsibility you may not want.  I told my mother
the same thing when she was having deer problems and got shot down.  So I
just started sending her daffodil bulbs which I know they won't eat because
they're poisonous.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX