Re: Happy Birthday Cathy C.

Thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings. We did my favorite thing... go out for dinner. DH bought me a new car, even though I told him that was like buying me a new washing machine: presents should be romantic or at any rate, not practical. Oh well, his heart was in the right place - and the car I had was getting old.
cathy carpenter
west central IL, z5b