Re: suicidal slugs

  • Subject: Re: suicidal slugs
  • From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 17:55:19 -0700

I'm squashing any that i see. I can't keep plants inside after they get too big for the plastic cover over them bc my cats will eat them!!
Theresa

Kitty wrote:
I've always been reluctant to put small plants directly in the ground for that and other reasons. I don't expect you to dig them up though. All I can say is: Vigilance! Keep applying the sluggo and they should eventually decrease in number.
Nasty little things.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>