Re: Happy Birthday Pam

  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pam
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:06:30 -0700

Hey, Donna's good!

Many Happy Returns, Pam. Hope you have better weather today than me. Beautiful sunshine has turned to gray clouds & a spat of hail. (Enough of that, Thankyou!) Supposed to drop to 34 tonight, Hope my peppers & tomatoes don't get nipped. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>