From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Possum
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 7:06 PM

Yeah. They're probably most of those things... but they've learned how
to let us live with them, which is kinda nice considering our attitude toward
most living things.

On May 20, 2009, at 5:54 PM, Kitty wrote:

> They're pretty slow, nasty, ugly, and stupid.  I understand teeth are
sharp, so when I used to have them here, I'd keep the cats away from it.
They were usually smart enough not to bother one.  If they eat slugs, maybe
I'll import a few as they no longer come around here.

<inlandjim1@q.com>

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W