Judy and Orchids...

  • Subject: Judy and Orchids...
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:16:02 -0500

Judy, one of the orchids you sent me a year or two ago is getting ready to
bloom!  Squeeeeeeeeeeee  I can't wait to see what the blooms look like.
It's not a phal, but one of the delicate looking ones that you said you
couldn't remember the name of, but looked like yellow flowers.  Thanks again
for sharing with.

And who sent me the shady violets?  Was that you too?  They are coming up
this year and look great.

Jesse R. Bell