Re: Judy and Orchids...now bad month!

  • Subject: Re: Judy and Orchids...now bad month!
  • From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 22:35:13 -0400

Jesse, Pam, and friends:  Miss all of you more than I can say.  I've been
monitoring the list on and off for quite some time so have sort of managed to
keep up a little.  Wish I had more free time.  We are all mostly well
here...need a new roof so lots of leaking with all the rain going on, Mark
turns 15 tomorrow, Meg broke her leg two weeks ago playing softball, Morgan
got a scholarship to band camp for her flute playing, Marty is good, Sophie is
a real Grandma's girl, and I am finally, after 5 years about to graduate from
my Ministry Formation Program.  So busy as usual...but thankful that we have
jobs, we have a roof (even if it leaks) over our heads, health care insurance,
and food in our cupboards.  Makes us wealthy these days.  Take care all...I'll
try to get back here more often.  :-)

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

Melody

"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which
God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." ~George Washington
Carver