Re: rough month

Did the doctor make that diagnosis after he went in?  Does he/she know why
it isn't working.  The only good news about this is that the recovery time
after a replacement is usually faster than when repairing muscles.  I'm
sorry you are going through this.  When getting this last surgery on my
shoulder in February, I had an agreement with my doctor that if he didn't
think it could be repaired, he would just close me up and we would schedule
a replacement.