Re: rough month

  • Subject: Re: rough month
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:04:25 -0500

Ya know...to some this may sound crazy - but I have actually felt like I was
being "held up" by prayers and well wishes.  Like when a pole is leaning,
somebody goes to the other side and holds it back up long enough for it to
settle back into the dirt.  That's the only way I know how to explain it.
Thoughts and prayers are very, very powerful.  And I felt them.  I'm doing
much better this week.  This group is awesome.