From: Daryl <dp2413@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] rough month
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 4:18 PM

Yes, I would have had the joints done a couple of years ago, but we were
"between" insurance, since the company DH worked for went belly-up.
I'm glad to have this opportunity.

Thanks for keeping it on your prayer list. I hope for relief of pain, someday.
Just a walk around Costco to get some cat food today was agony.