Re: mosquitos
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: mosquitos
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 14:55:57 -0500

My friend and I were just talking about mosquitos today. We decided we aren't bothered by them because of the vitamins we take. I have heard that eating foods rich in vitamin B will act as a repellant to them. Everybody else around here has martin houses. Auralie, are shad flies the same as the black flies in Vermont and New Hampshire? They are the worst!
zem