Re: new Drift roses?
  • Subject: Re: new Drift roses?
  • From: TeichFauna@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 21:34:25 EDT

I purchased a couple, they don't appear to be scraggly or weak at all, and
already over a foot tall.  So I'm hoping that you are correct.  I  really
need them to be taller.  I could not resist buying them after seeing  them
though.  They are a lot more robust than the regular miniature roses  that I
have.  We'll see...guess I'll find out.
Thanks Cathy and Kitty...
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 5/2/2010 10:51:08 AM Central Daylight Time,