RE: Spring? Wha hoppen?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Spring? Wha hoppen?
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:22:43 -0700

How frustrating! Hope your plants recover. I've had tomatoes come back
from a lot of damage.
I picked almost 5 pounds of snow peas yesterday. The first to bloom are
actually starting to look like they are fading out, despite the weather
staying fairly cool...I was hoping for a longer season but maybe they
only set so much and are gone regardless of the weather.

Cyndi