RE: WEATHER!!!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: WEATHER!!!
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:41:23 -0700

Wow! Glad you're okay.

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 7:42 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] WEATHER!!!

It's 9:40...and I just got to work.  At 5:30 this morning we had 90
mph straight winds that tore through our town.  It blew over my
chicken house and killed one of my chickens, took down a tree, and
goobered up our farm pretty bad.  But thankfully we are all O.K.  Im
a little shaken this morning.  We still dont have electricity at the
house.

 --
Jesse R. Bell