Re: Happy Birthday Pam
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Pam
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:43:12 -0500

Thanks a lot y'all - you're the best.  And yes Daryl - she's my fave too.
One of my heroes growing up for sure!   She wore pants, smoked cigs and
spoke her mind long before it was considered acceptable for a woman to do
such things. We are exactly 50 years apart in age.
And cheekbones?  Wow - you could slice cheese w/ her cheekbones.  heck of a
gal.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX