Re: native prairie plants
  • Subject: Re: native prairie plants
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 17:59:08 EDT

Kitty, We have Ironweed growing wild on our property. I love it as it
competes well with the switch grass and big bluestem and is a welcome sight in
mid summer. Ours is 4-5 ft tall. I've increased the numbers by simply
tossing  the seeds around. Kathy
In a message dated 5/16/2010 1:40:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,