Re: mosquitos
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: mosquitos
  • From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 08:16:55 -0500

We cannot keep mosquito dunks in the store! I'm sure it will just get worse because we are in a hot, muggy, rainy pattern this week. I am extremely grateful that mosquitos do not like me at all. I don't remember the last time I was bitten -- ticks, on the other hand, think I'm dessert!
zem
zone 7
West TN
----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>