Re: Everyone ok?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Everyone ok?
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 09:06:45 -0700

No tornadoes here, or earthquakes... but I do have a fret: my sister is
scheduled to fly home from the British Isles on Aer Lingus on Saturday and the
volcanic ash seems to be settling into their airspace. She went over on the
Queen Mary; probably should've come back that way, too.

On May 24, 2011, at 7:34 AM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI
wrote:

> I guess we're all on Facebook now or something...but with all the
> tornados I've been hearing about I wanted to check in to see if everyone
> is okay.
>
> Cyndi

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are
putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." --Mark Twain