Re: Everyone ok?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Everyone ok?
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:28:02 -0500

yippee.  Daryl - Chris across the street & I are the unofficial neighborhood
storm spotters.   we monitor until something is right on top of us then we
boogie indoors.  close calls so far but no direct hits thank goodness.   in
my case it's throw myself down on the non-window side of the bed (baby is
already under the bed) and hope for the best.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX