MC2: Fake Amazon emails about order cancellation
  • Subject: MC2: Fake Amazon emails about order cancellation
  • From: Theresa G <tchessie@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 07:42:37 -0700

Hi all-
In the past 2 days I've gotten emails that look like they are from Amazon
about an order cancellation (of items I didn't order), but they are NOT
from Amazon.  They are malicious and have links that your do not want to
click on.  Just letting others know to delete them, in case they see some
too.  I contacted Amazon and they confirmed that these emails (from
order-status@amazon.com)  are not from them.