Re: Clivia
  • Subject: Re: Clivia
  • From: James Singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 16:36:22 -0700

That's amazing, Auralie! Such a beauty. It's always good to hear that my
grandchildren a doing well and living up to my expectations. And I think I
sent a division of it to Ceres as well. I must admit, however, that the plant
was given to me by a nice Chatter [who's name escapes], a woman who
subsequently died of skin cancer.

What is, is. What isn't, isn't. Try not to confuse the two.