Re: Storms
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Storms
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 21:28:41 -0400

Zem, I hope that you and others will go with AMICA if you're not eligible for USAA insurance. They're super. We had no increase in premium even though we had $10,000 + in home damage plus a couple of thousand in car damage from storms a few years ago. They even paid for things I didn't know were covered, like the patio umbrella and the grill cover that were shredded by hail.

I am praying for the people in Moore. It's looking worse and worse. The latest now is 7 children gone in the elementary school.

daryl

Please click to feed the animals:
http://www.freekibble.com
http://www.freekibblekat.com