Re: Storms
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Storms
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:33:38 -0400 (EDT)

I'm so thankful everyone seems to be getting through this difficult time
safely.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers.  Hurricane Sandy didn't take  us
out, so
here's hoping the rest of you will make out as well.

It's been a most unusual spring here, but most floriferous.

Auralie

In a message dated 5/21/2013 9:19:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,