Re: Storms
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Storms
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson53@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 08:13:40 -0500

I saw immediately some one with a front end loader tractor.... Like the
one my husband has clearing from behind a driveway. The locals are very
quick to not wait on anyone to fix it for them! We all are used to
clearing our own snow, etc! I think some news person said the church
organizations are quick.... Like Mennonite relief or baptist men and our
church rallies quick to take food or necessary items quick.

Sent from my iPhone
Patricia