Re: Storms
  • Subject: Re: Storms
  • From: Zemuly <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 21:52:18 -0500

I agree with you about how well everything is blooming this year. My
arthritis is worse than it has been in years because of this cool
weather. This morning it was in the 50s when I left for work. My whining
aside, I am grateful we have escaped all the storms, we are good with
rainfall, my yard looks better than it has in years, and we are
experiencing a gorgeous weekend. I hope you all have a safe Memorial

Sent from my iPhone