Re: Exceptional Weather Comes to an End

In a message dated 11/3/03 7:24:48 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< Currently 52 and rain predicted from now to Wed.... like 2 to 4 inches
worth. >>

Donna, it is on its way.  I just rtd home last evening from a 5 day trip to
the Intl Quilt Show in Houston.  On the way home we ran into  rain in Overland
Park, Kansas.  I believe we have rcd 2" since yesterday and it is raining hard
now with predictions of rain continuing tomorrow.  We even have the sound
effects which we have not heard for a long time. BTW, the weather was above 80
while we were in Houston.
    I have my garden put to bed but I do have tender bulbs drying in the
garage.  I still have some bulbs yet to plant and also have a few plants in
containers which I will sink in the veggie garden area for the winter.
    Sorry to hear your FIL is in ICU and 2 hrs away.  I have been there to
often the past few years.  Pray for endurance and hang on.
    Ceres