Re: Exceptional Weather Comes to an End/jacuzzi

Well, Jesse
    I am pushing for a Jacuzzi outside off of our current deck on the east
side of the house facing the woods. Want to make a step down and then a
triangular small deck to hold the tub and just enough room to walk around,
hold a small stand for robes and accessories... (wine glasses and bottle)
Doubt it happening this winter.... we are in a holding pattern of "I wants"
around here this fall.
    My wife is still too young to have my aches and pains, (that was just in
case she walks by) but I sure could use that hot water and massage action
after a hard day in the nursery and gardens.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com