Re: Hummingbird Nest Photos from mom to chicks

Pam, I've had them do that, too - it's like they are checking you out
- nose to nose with a hummer is quite an experience:-)  Their wings
make such a loud noise at close range.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :