Re: news of the day-more OT

Maybe with this next election...Edwards is beginning to talk about it and
there is at least one book out....there will be enough focus to start a
turn around.  Interesting that the increased borrowing in Sept. parallels
the increased spending reported earlier.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/10/opinion/10HERB.html

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN