RE: news of the day

Our Master Gardeners course is going to cover water gardens.  In a
conversation during break with our extension agent, I mentioned our
discussion about solar.  He purchased solar lights from Home Depot around
three years ago and has had no problems, even with our cloudy days...we
only had three days of sunshine last year from May through June so we often
don't have ground cover.  Next time I am in Home Depot, I am going to check
the battery type.  Maybe I can use a solar pump and put in a little water
garden after all.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

The