Re: OT throw away society-middle road

I guess I would be middle, too.  I recycle a lot of things...plastic bags,
newspapers, aluminum, plastic containers, zip-lock bags...and donate what
is not worn out.  Try not to use too much plastic.  But, I will purchase
something I really like and give away something in its place.  My mother
and dad went through the Depression...I could never get my Mom to use the
new things I would send her...aprons, etc...now she is in an assisted
living facility and never used them.  I do USE the things I really prize.
Sometimes, it means that they get broken but they are enjoyed.  I wear
clothes until they are shot, and, we drive our vehicles until they are
ready for the squash machine...save up our $$$ and pay cash.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

I'm