Re: Another OT

> ... and of course one is a referral for your
> elbow.
No - that one makes EIGHT prescriptions.  None for muscle relaxers or
anything for the arm at all.

Of course I can't read the writing, but from what I can recall, one is an
inhaler, one is for eye drops (the antibiotic somehow goes from your eyes
down into your sinuses).  another is a cough syrup, then the chest x-ray,
another for allegra. That leaves two I'm not sure about.