Re: Another OT/weather

In a message dated 11/18/03 12:15:47 AM, mtalt@hort.net writes:

<< What you could do is go to your local pharmacist and have them

interpret the prescriptions and tell you exactly what each is

supposed to do; they are supposed to be able to do that for people.

Then, when you have the spelling correct for each one, you can plug

it into Google and find out what kind of reactions you might get from

taking it and all sorts of other info >>

Kitty, I work 2 days wkly(past 8 yrs) at a local pharmacy/Hallmark store
during the holidays and our pharmacists will interpret your prescription as well
as provide possible reactions.  The other service they will provide is over the
counter suggestions when given your condition and symptoms.
    I have not read anything in regard to last weeks weather.  Didn't any of
you get the horrible winds?  Last Wed we were without elect, which is rare,
for several hrs.  Roofs were blown off and much property damage however we had
none.  What strange weather in the LA area! We rcd rain yesterday and is still
raining this a.m.  A wonderful soft rain which is pulling us out of the
moisture shortage.  I love to receive the moisture this time of year which reduces
the watering which I think is the most important insurance against winter plant
loss.  Tornado warnings last eve for parts of Iowa & Neb however I didn't
hear any touched down.