Re: Another OT

Marge Nightengale...LOL!  Well, my DH is always asking me if I'm a
doctor and I say "No, I'm a mother and that amounts to about the same
thing a lot of the time". :-)

Well, re: your other note:  if it's sinusitis, then I can see the eye
drop business as, oddly enough, tears and eye drops end up in your
sinuses and then your nose and then go on down (or out if you're
blowing). I have chronic sinusitis and  find I'll have more problems
in winter when the heat's on as the house gets so dry - if you have
your heat on, that may be part of what started the whole thing.

Like Auralie, I dose up on the Vit. C if I think something's coming
on.  Also have, for the past few years, been taking Echinacea.  Seems
to help keep off the viri during the winter cold season when every
other person you encounter has one.

Lordy!  Good old turpenhydrate/codeine !  That was a cough medicine
guaranteed to stop you coughing.  I've wondered about that as haven't
seen it for many years.  Used to be a standby.  When did it stop
being available?  One of those things I totally missed:-)

Glad you're starting to rally - hope you're entirely cured very soon.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :