From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Melody
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 6:37 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Another OT

I suppose you've tried allergy shots, huh? Probably with such a serious
allergy as yours, the desensitization process isn't very successful,
which is too bad in your case since it seems to place such restrictions
on you. How do you do when people who live with cats (who if they are
anything like mine have decided all my clothing makes perfect beds for
them) come to visit you?

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein