Re: Another OT

Actually, it works. It is a standard recommendation (in drop form) to relieve congestion in small children. Liquifies the secretions without harm to the delicate mucus membranes of the nose.
Cathy
On Wednesday, November 19, 2003, at 06:21 PM, Kitty wrote:

snuffing salt water?  interesting.
Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bonnie Holmes" <holmesbm@usit.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Another OT

The thing that works best for me when I have sinusitis is to get in a warm
shower with a cup of warm water + 1/4 teaspoon salt...snuff up the
mixture...do it as soon as symptoms start for several days. Usually that
keeps me from getting infected and helps to clear out my head so I can get
to sleep.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN