Re: Another OT

The April Air system was installed this summer, so I'm just now
beginning to get some use from it. I had it turned up to its highest
point, a notch past 45% but condensation eventually appeared on windows.
Now have it set at 40% and it seems ok. I have a guage in one of the
bedrooms that shows the out put to be on the mark.

Kitty